cookieChoices = {}; * C.J Diary *: End of vacation..

Sunday 28 February 2016

End of vacation..

Alhamdulillah.. i'm safely landing at klia2.. now heading to kl sentral via sky bus. My friend always said, go treat your broken heart.. find some good or cute guy.. blah blah blah.,, find your soul and so on even thou at my first attention just wanna be some traveler, try to make a plan using free map at airport, eat all you can at Penang.. it still can't make my heart be a lil' bit ok than before..

But.. for some kind of reason, thanks for giving me a lil' bit test in my life... I know at the end of my journey... I'm surprises to see my strength.. I will be okay sometimes..

I guess, I need to take a 'mandi bunga' hahaha.. I'm still can't make it to the next level in relationship.. guys, please... you will miss my dessert if you leave me.. bahahaha

No comments: