cookieChoices = {}; * C.J Diary *: Hello there

Saturday 4 March 2017

Hello there

Do I look ok?

I've been a hectic couple of week. My eyes getting even dryer than before. Who thought    work at library are easy. I will definitely being mad when I heard of it.

"Oh you are now at library, luckily. There no much work to do right?"

What a loser. It doesn't matter where we are, our workload are not the same but it is still not easy. I've been assigned to "official graphics designer for admin" and i'm always left my desk around 7 pm so what the fish they say my work is easy.. huhu

Even my click always say, when do you can fine someone if you always going back late. I always say even thou in our building have a lot of men work at tnb, tnt and pkns, i'm still not interested with them. Should I just seek men that work at my company? I'm tired to start a new relationship starting with describe about me..


One of my baby.. still need to change a lil bit.. hurmm


I always believe you will always find half part of you at right time and place. If you are a family type, just like me. Also nice and being responsible for someone that you love, if you are right in front of me and like me too, being prepared.. I will not letting go.. hahaha

That's all for this time, i need to spend my time with more design, assignment, family quality time and ah wish me luck for next week.. I have my test starting next week. Pray me get flying paper for this semester


No comments: