cookieChoices = {}; * C.J Diary *: NEVER STOP DO'A

Monday 5 October 2015

NEVER STOP DO'A

people around you will always say..
"this thing are good for you.." " that thing will make you fall.."
"see.. I told you before.."
.
.
.
.
yes.. I hear you..
yes.. I see your point..
yes.. I know it now..
.
.
.
"if you hear what I'm saying you never be alone"
"if you doing what I advise you before, you already have 2 children right now"
"see.. the boy that you dumped before get marriage and have a kid"
.
.
.
.
i'm tired of all the point..
thing you have to do this and that..
let us experience it..

remember that somewhere, someone also waiting to for you..
I'm know this upcoming Dec I will become 29..
and next year will turn to 30..
for someone in Malaysia, that's mean you are to old right now..
why do you not marriage yet?
trust me.. the person that also feel in my shoes right now..
we also want to get marriage, get some children..
build some dream with our lovely husband..
.
.
i'm not stop believing..
so can you also pray for me? :)

for future husband.. can you please hurry find me? :)
I already tired to tell them :)


No comments: